Friday, May 18, 2012

MILESTONE/ALL IN

Wed. night was my weekly weigh in and I've reached a milestone....

wait for it....

*drumroll*
 

I am down 25 1/4 lbs!!!!!!!!!


I can barely believe it.

When I pulled into the garage last night there was a sign on the door which read "Mommy we are so proud of you!! Way to go!! Down 25 1/4!!!! (would've put a pic up but my dumb camera on my phone is not working)

People have been noticing- and commenting- which is really nice :)

I need to lose another 1 1/2 lbs. to "stay" in the group- but have 2 weeks til my final weigh in for the month...

Sounds like a piece of cake right??!

I also have my oldest daughter's bridal shower this Sat. and then her wedding (my God I can hardly believe it) on Sunday the 27th!   
So this will be a challenge.

I began * jogging (*a term I use loosely b/c it is more of a shuffle) about a week ago and have gone 5x so far... a distance of 1.1 mi. each time (don't judge me I have an AARP card).

I actually have to go out this afternoon and buy some new bras b/c the ones I am wearing are not "doing it" for the girls... no great loss b/c I was overly endowed to begin with so this is a GOOD thing!

Cheergirlie cleaned out my closet for me...(yes I paid her)- it took her five hours! She went through everything and made "executive" decisions and pulled all the clothes out that she knew either won't fit me anymore- or as she says "I shouldn't be wearing even if they DO fit" - all of it is going to Goodwill. 
So this is SERIOUS.. 

For the first time in my adult life I am "all in".... 

I cannot gain the weight back because I am going to be minus two big trash bags worth of clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been commenting on anyone's blog lately - too worn down, but....this is so FREAKING fantastic I thought I should tell you how proud I am of you. You are amazing that you set the goal and YOU DID IT! I swear you are the only friend I have her in bloglvania that has actually DONE IT! You should be so proud of yourself too - I can't wait to see the pics of the wedding - and remember: NO FAIR outshining the bride Momma! :D

    Enjoy the new you and don't worry that last 1.5 lbs - just keep exercising and eating right - you will do it with aplomb. YAY DUKE MOM #1! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete