I was tagged to answer 11 questions by Skippy over @ I Make Soap and then to provide 11 random facts about myself. I honestly don't think I have that many people who read my blog since I do not blog on a regular basis-so I am not going to tag anyone-but Skippy here ya go...
Skippy’s 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory? Hmmmmm… this one was tough. I would have to say my favorite childhood memory is time spent with my mom playing beauty shop and “doing” her hair and makeup on our screened in porch. I was around 7.
2. What is your dream job? My dream job would be to be self-employed and to be able to work from home doing something artistic or maybe as a party/wedding planner.
3. Who is your best friend? Besides my hubby; Tobie- she was my college roommate- no matter how long we have been apart we can pick up like we had just talked the day before. I miss her daily as we do not live close to each other.
4. Have you ever been finger printed? Why? No
5. Have you ever been at fault in a car accident? No
6. If you could be a citizen of any country other than your own which would you choose? I would probably choose Canada, because I feel it is most similar to the US.
7. If you could have one talent which would earn you money, which would you choose? I think I would enjoy being either a wedding planner or an interior decorator and spending other people’s money.
8. What thing do you find to be highly overrated? Why? Pro sports, I think it is indecent the amount of money spent on sports salaries, especially with the state of our economy right now.
9. Who did you like better growing up - your Mom or your Dad? Hands down my mom, she was and still is my rock. I love her to death and rely on her wisdom. She rarely if ever yelled- she and I are very close.
10. How often do you laugh? Not often enough unfortunately. I actually cannot remember the last time I REALLY laughed hard about something.
11. What is your favorite holiday? I would have to say Christmas- because I enjoy everything about the holiday and it is a time when we generally get to see more of our family. Plus I enjoy going to church on Christmas Eve, and then the excitement of the kids opening their gifts the next day.
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have been told that I have an excellent singing voice.
2. My favorite color is blue- a turquoise blue like the ocean in the Caribbean.
3. I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes. The only good snake is one you can wear (aka boots) or carry (aka a purse).
4. My favorite fruits are strawberries & blueberries.
5. I do not like rides at amusement parks and am terrified of roller coasters.
6. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
7. I love to swim and really love it when I have the opportunity to go snorkeling.
8. I used to wear only Fendi perfume all the time- until they stopped making it... and now wear only Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy"..
9. I would love to own (or retire to) a home in the woods overlooking a large lake.
10. I enjoy cooking and baking if I have the time to do it at my own pace- I do not enjoy having to whip something up quickly.
11. I usually “talk” for my dogs at home and have been known to carry on conversations with immediate family members talking as one of our pups. ;)