Tuesday, November 16, 2010

“If I knew then what I know now . . . ”

I would have exercised more...

I would have drank more water...

I would have stayed in touch with more of my college friends...

I would have studied more in college and probably chosen a different major...

I would have gone for my Master's right out of college...

I would have bought stock in Microsoft...

I would have used sunscreen even more than I did (especially on my face)...

I would have traveled more when I was younger...

I would have invented something like those material seats for babies to use while shopping in grocery stores...(I probably would've made millions)

I would have saved A LOT more $...

I would have stressed less about things I cannot control...

I would've continued with the diet plan they put me on when I was pregnant with QB1- (I probably wouldn't have Type 2 diabetes if I had)...

I would have spent more time with my grandparents...

I would have worried less about housework because it always was clean enough...

I would have bought more real estate( if I had bought it on the Jersey shore or down in the Outer Banks when it was cheap- I could sell it for big $ now)...

I would have started my own business...

What would you have done differently???

2 comments:

  1. I would have stalked Mark Zuckerberg and made him marry me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've found my husband when I was eighteen and made him date/marry me - skipping of the bull of my first marriage. heehee

    I would've gone to the doctors sooner this year. :/

    I would've had more kids....

    And the list goes on. :)

    [I like Teisha answer too! Funny/cute!]

    ReplyDelete