Ten on Tuesday
Chelsea at Roots and Rings hosts questionnaire that I decided to take...!
1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Probably make up and/or perfume.
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Swordfish and grilled tuna
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
Either play beauty shop and have my poor mom be my "customer" or play Barbies and make them an apartment using stuff like kleenex boxes for beds (we couldn't afford the Barbie Dream House so I had to make my own house/furniture etc...)
4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
I guess PA since I have lived here most of my life, but I'd like to travel more and see more states.
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
Yeah, cuz I think they would've chosen my hubby. :)
6. What’s your favorite herb?
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
This is tough... I guess Marisa Miller not because I want to meet her but my daughter Stefanie would go insane if she had the chance to meet her, so I'd have her tag along.
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
The original Parent Trap.
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
California Girls by the Beach Boys... I've found that is one song I can tune out after awhile.
10. How do you order your steak?
How would you answer these ten???