This is for Day 21
of a challenge 30 Days of Writing started by Nicky and Mike of We Work For Cheese.
Today’s prompt was: Favors I’d ask of Satan
1. Allow me to win the lottery- a BIG one like $500 million.
2. Allow me to be a size 6 and be able to eat as much as I want and not gain a pound.
3. Make cancer go away.
4. Also get rid of: pedophiles, murderers, rapists, terrorists, wife beaters, abusers, corrupt politicians- policemen- or anyone else corrupt, any type of fanatics who harm anyone, also anyone who harms in any way shape or form animals or children....
5. Clean up our environment and stop global warming
6. Cure debilitating diseases...
7. Allow me to go back in time and fix some mistakes I've made.
8. Stop my aging... NOW!
9. Keep my family & friends happy, healthy & safe.