Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to reality...

We're home... back from Jamaica.
I can say in all honesty it was BETTER than I had even hoped- an absolutely perfect vacation.
The pictures tell the story...it's better in Jamaica!


the swim up bar... yummy strawberry daquiries & rum punch


Jeff giving the vacation a thumbs up


me relaxing by the pool


Jeff's foot & the hotel


kissing my sweetie poolside
5 Star hotel...$$$$
Rum you bring home ... $22.00
Tips ... $20
Vacations alone with your sweetie.... PRICELESS!

Cheaper Than Therapy

8 comments:

  1. You guys are TOO cute.

    How the heck did you get away with only tipping $20? Liking the rum tho' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all inclusive.. and actually Skippy just chose a number... don't really know how much we tipped exactly.. now that I am thinking about it it was probably closer to $50 when you factor in the airport transfers.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vacay! You and your husband are so sweet! And I love the swim-up bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Jeff's foot by the hotel, lol! Now that's funny! Sounds like a great vacation!

    Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    My ATWT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of pictures! So glad you had a wonderful time!

    Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE all inclusive :) How nice.

    I came over to bask in the warmth of Jamaica. I want to go too. :)

    ReplyDelete