Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm a LOSER!!!!

So I mentioned briefly in a previous post that I have been trying to lose weight and joined a group that focuses on behavior modification. Well I am happy to report that I made it through the first month (kinda like boot camp for dieters) and am now an OFFICIAL member!  woo hoo!


Last month I was required to lose 8 lbs. to be able to stay in the group.
I lost...


*DRUMROLL*


wait for it...


9.25 lbs!


Yay for me!!!!!


I also made up a blog for our group if anyone is interested...
We're called the Wed.night Losers.
It's my hope that our members will post recipes etc. so stop by sometime! :D
I did cheat and put my Skinny Chicken Marsala recipe as our first post... but hopefully there will be more recipes soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting. Nicely done. What a great loss! :) I will definitely pop over and join in the chats/recipe sharing if you don't mind. We can all use healthier recipes. :)

    [Spring break starts tomorrow. Woo! How excited are you? We get Squirrel for 1/2 the week - the rest she will be spending with her booooyfriiiiend. :P Thank goodness we like him.]

    ReplyDelete