Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January sucks

OK so Christmas vacation is over *sigh* and it is back to school... if that is not bad enough- I went back on Monday and got to school and mid morning I had to go to a different school to work with kids... guess what... my #!%&*! car wouldn't start again... what a pain in the patoot!

Luckily my daughter is still home from college and was off so she came & helped me jump start the car. So I took it back to the place that put the new battery in and of course after I left it it started right up for them. *sigh* So I called the dealership and they told me that the next time (next time...it shouldn't have happen THIS time) instead of jump starting it- I need to have it towed up to them so then they can do a diagnostic test on it.

Well that offers me so much comfort and confidence...


Later that day I picked up our 9 mo. old puppy from the vets- she was spayed yesterday.. Poor baby- all she did last night was whine & cry- I felt so bad :( My daughter said she has perked up today- so once I get home it will be lots of TLC for her...


Sleeping off the anesthesia
Tonight it is cleaning up around the house then early to bed- didn't get much sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment