Friday, May 29, 2009

WTF?

They have discontinued making my favorite perfume...

WTF?????

I have worn this perfume (ONLY this perfume) for over 8 years... and now I cannot find it anywhere- even online- I am so Upset!!! :(

This perfume (Fendi) was totally awesome and smelled amazing on me.. I constantly had people telling me how good it smelled and asking what it was...

I only have a tiny little bit left now.... and I don't know what to do...

I thought I had found a website that still had some in stock and ordered 8 bottles...I just got an email today from them saying... sorry we thought we had some but didn't and are refunding your credit card *sigh*

You have no idea how upsetting this is... this scent was my signature scent... I'd go up behind people and sometimes they would say they knew it was me because they remembered my perfume....

So now I have to go out perfume shopping *bigger sigh* almost as bad as bra shopping (not fun) and I'm going to have to try and find something that smells as close to Fendi as I can and just hope it mixes with my body chemistry to smell as good as the Fendi did.....it's either that or just be smelly... :( which would be socially unacceptable.

DAMN! This pisses me off... I mean Fendi is a big company.... could they REALLY have lost that much $ on their perfume? Damn frenchies! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment