Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 30: It could have been worse

This is for Day 30 of a challenge 30 Days of Writing started by Nicky and Mike of We Work For Cheese. Today’s prompt was It could have been worse

Whew! 30 days! I can hardly believe I made it! As someone who in the past has not been a regular poster this WAS a challenge!!! 


Through this challenge I have met some really talented bloggers and for that Nicky & Mike I thank you! This has given me the opportunity to flex my blogging "muscles" and in some ways to find my voice. It has been frustrating at times, but it has been good for me as a learning experience.


So now I am going to take a well deserved rest and spend some quality time with my hubby...
Hugs & kisses to my new blogging friends!

Hey it could've been worse... it could've been 60 days! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, you've just given me an idea...

    Kidding! Enjoy your time with your hubby. You deserve it! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'm taking a few days off, too. It stretched my blogging muscles, too, in a good way! My normal posting schedule is Mon/Wed/Fri. So I've done about 2 1/2 months of posts based on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna take a nap. That's it. The next challenge can be 30 Days of Naps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting it done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a fun "find" Barb! I plan to stay around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should pay you the $10 just because I am SO impressed at you blogging so consistently. I am surprised - and you ought to be very, very proud of yourself. Between this and the weight loss, what's next Duke Mom? Gonna paint the whole house or something? giggle

    I used to be so consistent - now I am lucky if I get one post in a week. And now they are mostly about food. [I think I am obsessed. heehee]

    ReplyDelete