Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The other one/In the kitchen

This is for Day 13 12 of a challenge 30 Days of Writing started by Nicky and Mike of We Work For Cheese in which several other bloggers and I are participating for the month of June. Today’s prompt was: The other one In the kitchen

OK I messed up- I missed a day... so sue me.. but if you know me the fact that I have posted most days so far is a major feat! 

The other one... I've got nothing.... so let's go with....
In the kitchen...!
I love my kitchen... I really do. 

We redid it the summer of 2006 and added stainless appliances and granite counter tops. I enjoy cooking and really like baking so when I have the time to cook and am not rushed (like during the workweek) it is a good thing.


4 comments:

  1. One can get lost in a good kitchen, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK, 13 days running is quite a stretch.

    That's a NICE kitchen. Mine's small and dated, but functional. I've fixed a lot of meals in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For you that is quite a stretch, but whew! I thought I might actually have to pay you the $10 heehee

    Your kitchen is beautiful. Looks like a show piece, but I think I am the only person [except for my husband] who doesn't like stainless steel [too many fingerprints and I worked in enough kitchens while in college if I never see stainless steel again in a kitchen it will be soon enough] and granite [simply because it is not a renewable resource]. But together they do look pretty.

    I love cooking and baking, but I think if I had a "dream" kitchen it would have wooden countertops and white appliances with white cabinets. The one I have now is the biggest I have ever had and I am so happy with it. I'm spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're forgiven for missing a day. *Don't tell anyone, but I've been really tempted to miss a day too, but I think people would notice*

    Funny how "the other one" seems to be the prompt everybody's having trouble with (myself included). I really thought the other ones would be more difficult. :-)

    ReplyDelete